Senior Sales Executive – Federation of Small Businesses
Would you like to work on the largest B2B magazine portfolio in the UK? If so read on…
Redactive needs a sales professional to join our sales team for First Voice, the UK’s largest B2B magazine (ABC certified) that we publish on behalf of the Federation of Small Businesses.
You will be responsible for selling across print, digital and live events generating revenue from some of the largest organisations globally so you will be a motivated and enthusiastic person with a willingness to learn.
The role will involve:
- Selling print and digital solutions – over the telephone and in person
- Conducting face to face meetings with key clients and agencies
- Maintaining existing client relationships whilst seeking out new ones
- Developing new commercial opportunities and revenue streams
- Have previous media sales or business experience
- Be confident and have an articulate and intelligent sales technique
- Be able to sell to a wide range of clients up to director level
- Be able to work autonomously and to create new commercial opportunities
- Have a strong work ethic and determination to succeed
- Have strong presentation, numeracy and writing skills
- Agency experience is a bonus
About Redactive – www.redactive.co.uk
- Redactive is the leading provider of magazines, digital media and live events for membership and professional services organisations
- Based in Clerkenwell, close to Farringdon station
- Committed to development and internal promotion (83% of our sales directors and 33% of our sales managers were promoted from within), and we have been an Investor in People for over 16 years
- Excellent benefits including 25 days’ holiday, subsidised gym membership and a great social life
- To produce the best quality magazines and websites, we aim to attract a diverse mix of people who have fresh, creative and challenging ideas
If you can demonstrate the skills and abilities we need and would like to apply, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
No agencies please – agencies who ignore this will be removed from any potential PSLs.