We’re Redactive. We create brilliantly effective magazines, digital solutions and events for membership and B2B organisations to engage, influence and educate their audiences. And we help to fund the award winning work we produce by selling advertising to leading brands.
We require a Business Development Manager to join our Built Environment sales team, you will be spearheading the commercial success for two important publishing clients.
You will be responsible for selling across print, digital platforms generating revenue from a diverse portfolio of clients. This role will be 60% new business and 40% account management. You will be a motivated and enthusiastic person with a willingness to learn.
The role will involve:
- Selling display, sponsorship and creative solutions – over the telephone and in person
- Conducting face to face meetings with key clients and agencies
- Maintaining existing client relationships whilst seeking out new ones
- Developing new commercial opportunities and revenue streams
- Have previous experience of selling thought leadership / content / creative solutions
- Be confident and have an articulate and intelligent sales technique
- Possibly have sold on / in a built environment portfolio before
- Be able to sell to a wide range of clients up to director level
- Be able to create new commercial opportunities for the team
- Have a strong work ethic and determination to succeed
- Have strong presentation, numeracy and writing skills
- Selling to advertising agencies experience is a bonus
About Redactive – www.redactive.co.uk
- Redactive is the leading provider of magazines, digital media and live events for membership and professional services organisations
- Based in Clerkenwell, close to Farringdon station
- Committed to development and internal promotion (83% of our sales directors and 33% of our sales managers were promoted from within), and we have been an Investor in People for over 16 years
- Excellent benefits including 25 days’ holiday, subsidised gym membership and a great social life
- To produce the best quality magazines and websites, we aim to attract a diverse mix of people who have fresh, creative and challenging ideas
If you can demonstrate the skills and abilities we need and would like to apply, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
No agencies please – agencies who ignore this will be removed from any potential PSLs.
***Closing Date 30th May 2017***